Section 1 General Provisions
- The Administrator of your data is Witoplast headquartered in Rudno, Pałacowa 9 05-340, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs under Court Register number [KRS]: 0000097114, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register in Warsaw, Taxpayer Identification Number [NIP]: 9520006261, Business Identification number [REGON]: 010827223. Data protection is implemented in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable regulations, and data storage is carried out on secure servers.
- The term “GDPR” refers to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
- We respect your right to privacy and keep your information secure.
- Personal data provided in the form on the www.witoplast.pl website are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
Section 2 Information obligation clauses under Article 13 of the GDPR
- Regarding the use of the contact form: The Administrator processes data for the purpose of processing your inquiries and keeping a register of incoming and outgoing correspondence. Entities supervising the software, including website hosting are the recipients to whom we can make your personal data available. The data will not be transferred to third countries. Personal data will be processed until the Company’s existence on the basis of a legitimate interest which is ensuring the quality of customer service and offering own products (Article 6 paragraph 1(f) of GDPR).
- Regarding the use of the online application form: The Administrator processes data for recruitment purposes. The data may be made available to entities supervising the software used for data processing. The data will not be transferred to third countries. Personal data will be processed during recruitment process and for 3 months from the end of the recruitment process on the basis of a legitimate interest which is to enable communication within that recruitment. Your personal data is processed on the basis of legal provisions which are specified in the Act of 26 June 1974, the Labor Code and by the consent regarding additional data provided in the CV. Your consent in this respect is interpreted as a voluntary provision of this data within the scope of your application. If you wish to participate in future recruitments, please give your consent to the processing of your data for this purpose for a period of 3 years from the submission date.
- You have the right to access and to rectify of provided data. You also have the right to request removal or the limitation of the undergoing processing and the right to object to the processing itself, as well as the right to transfer data. You have the right to withdraw given consent at any time, without affecting the legitimate interest of the processing carried out, prior to such a withdrawal. You may exercise your rights by contacting the Administrator via the contact information mentioned above. You have the right to lodge a complaint to the Chairman of the Personal Data Protection Office. Provision of data is voluntary but necessary for completion of the purpose. Processing does not involve profiling.
- The Service Provider is the data administrator of its customers. This means that if you have an Account on our website, we process your data such as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, work position, work location, IP address.
- Personal data is processed:
a. in accordance with data protection legislation,
c. in the scope and for the purpose necessary to establish, shape the content of the Agreement, amend or terminate it and properly perform Services provided electronically,
d. in the scope and for the purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legally justified purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the person to whom the data refer in the scope and for the purpose consistent with the consent given by you filling the contact form.
- Each person to whom the data relates (if we are the data administrator) has the right to access, rectify, remove or limit of the undergoing processing, as well as the right to object to the processing itself, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority.
- You can contact the person supervising the processing of personal data in the Service Provider’s organization by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of your consent only to the extent necessary to pursue possible claims before the court or if national or EU or international law obliges us to retain the data.
- The Service Provider has the right to share the User’s personal data and other data to entities authorized under applicable law (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
- The removal of personal data may occur as a result of withdrawal of your consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- The Service Provider shall not disclose personal data to any other entities than those authorized under applicable law.
- We have implemented pseudonymization, data encryption and access control in order to reduce the impact of any potential breach of data security.
- Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or by processors with whom we work closely.
Section 3. Cookies
- The data collected is used to monitor and understand your use of our sites in order to improve the website performance and provide more efficient and seamless navigation. We monitor user information using the Google Analytics tool, which records user behavior on the website.
- Our website uses the following types of cookies:
a) enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication on the website;
b) cookies used to ensure safety, e.g. used to detect abuse of authentication on the website;
c) enabling the collection of information on the manner of use of the website;
d) cookies which make it possible to “remember” settings selected by user and to personalize the user’s interface, e.g. in terms of the chosen language or region of the user, font size, website layout etc.;
e) enabling provision of advertising content more relevant to the user’s interests.
- You have the ability to disable or restore the collection of cookies at any time by modifying the settings in your web browser. Instructions regarding cookies management are available at the following website: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies. Additional personal data, such as e-mail address, is only collected in areas where the user has explicitly given their consent by filling out the form. We retain and use the above data only to the extent necessary to perform any particular function.